How to Cook Brussel Sprouts in an Air Fryer
Why Air Fryer?
Cooking with an air fryer is becoming increasingly popular. An air fryer is a kitchen appliance that cooks food by circulating hot air around it. This method can be healthier than traditional deep-frying since it requires less oil, and is also faster and more efficient. Air fryers are also incredibly easy to use, making them a great choice for those who are new to cooking.
To make air-fried Brussel sprouts, you will need:
- 1 lb. Brussel sprouts
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat your air fryer to 375°F.
2. Rinse the Brussel sprouts and pat them dry. Cut off the ends of the sprouts and remove any discolored leaves. Slice the sprouts in half.
3. In a large bowl, toss the sprouts with the olive oil until evenly coated. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Place the sprouts in the air fryer basket in an even layer. Make sure to leave some space between the sprouts so that air can circulate.
5. Cook the sprouts for 15-20 minutes, shaking the basket every 5 minutes. The sprouts should be golden brown and crispy when done.
Once the Brussel sprouts are cooked, serve them immediately. They are delicious on their own or served with a dipping sauce of your choice. Enjoy!