How To Cook Shrimp in an Air Fryer in 2023
A Quick and Easy Recipe
Cooking shrimp in an air fryer is a great way to make a delicious meal in minutes. Whether you’re looking for a quick and easy weeknight dinner or a delicious appetizer for a party, air-fried shrimp is a great option. In this article, we’ll show you how to cook shrimp in an air fryer in 2023.
You’ll need the following ingredients to make air-fried shrimp:
- 1 pound of shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
Once you’ve gathered your ingredients, you’re ready to start air-frying your shrimp. Here are the steps:
- Preheat your air fryer to 375°F (190°C).
- In a large bowl, combine the shrimp, olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Place the shrimp in the air fryer basket and spread it out in an even layer. Make sure not to overcrowd the basket.
- Fry the shrimp for 5 minutes, or until it is cooked through and golden brown.
- Remove the shrimp from the air fryer and serve immediately.
Tips for the Best Results
Here are a few tips for getting the best results when cooking shrimp in an air fryer:
- Be sure to preheat the air fryer before adding the shrimp. This will help ensure that the shrimp cooks evenly.
- Make sure not to overcrowd the air fryer basket. If there is too much food in the basket, it won’t cook evenly.
- If you’re cooking larger shrimp, you may need to increase the cooking time. Smaller shrimp will cook more quickly.
- If you’re looking for extra flavor, you can add a few drops of your favorite hot sauce to the shrimp before air-frying.
And that’s it! You now know how to cook shrimp in an air fryer. With this quick and easy recipe, you can enjoy delicious air-fried shrimp in minutes.