How to Cook a Frozen Pizza in an Air Fryer
Why Air Fry a Frozen Pizza?
Cooking a frozen pizza in an air fryer is a great way to get a delicious meal without the added fat and calories of deep-frying. It also saves time compared to baking in an oven. The air fryer cooks frozen pizza with a crispy crust and perfectly melted cheese in as little as 10 minutes.
What You Will Need
To cook a frozen pizza in an air fryer, you will need an air fryer, a frozen pizza, and cooking spray. You may also want to use a pizza pan to set the pizza on for easier handling.
1. Preheat your air fryer to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place your frozen pizza in the air fryer basket. If you are using a pizza pan, place the pizza on the pan before placing it in the basket.
3. Spray the top of the pizza with cooking spray. This will help the cheese melt and give the crust a crispy texture.
4. Cook the pizza for 8-10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the crust is golden brown.
5. Remove the pizza from the air fryer and let it cool for a few minutes. Then, enjoy your delicious air-fried frozen pizza!
Tips and Tricks
If you want to add extra flavor to your pizza, you can sprinkle some herbs or spices on top before cooking. You can also top your pizza with some fresh vegetables or proteins of your choice after it is cooked.