How to Cook Breaded Pork Chops in an Air Fryer
What You’ll Need
To cook breaded pork chops in an air fryer, you will need:
- 2 pork chops
- 3/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Air fryer
1. Preheat your air fryer to 375°F.
2. In a shallow bowl, combine the breadcrumbs, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper.
3. In a separate shallow bowl, beat the egg.
4. Dip each pork chop into the egg, then into the breadcrumb mixture. Make sure the pork chops are well-coated with the mixture.
5. Place the pork chops into the air fryer and cook for about 10 minutes, flipping halfway through for even cooking.
6. When the pork chops are golden brown and cooked through, remove from the air fryer and let rest for a few minutes before serving.
For extra crispiness, spray the pork chops with a light layer of cooking spray before air frying.