How to Cook Carne Asada in an Air Fryer
The Benefits of Air Frying
Air frying has become a popular way to prepare food in recent years. It’s a healthy alternative to traditional frying methods and can produce delicious, crispy results with a fraction of the oil. An air fryer is a kitchen appliance that circulates hot air around food to cook it quickly and evenly. By using an air fryer, you can enjoy the same flavor and texture of fried food without all the added fat and calories.
To make carne asada in an air fryer, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- 1 pound of skirt or flank steak
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon of chili powder
- 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
Once you have all the ingredients ready, you can begin cooking the carne asada in the air fryer.
- Place the steak in a bowl and season it with the olive oil, garlic powder, cumin, chili powder, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Mix the ingredients together until the steak is evenly coated.
- Preheat the air fryer to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the steak in the air fryer and cook it for 12 minutes, flipping it halfway through.
- Remove the steak from the air fryer and let it rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
Carne asada is a great addition to any meal. It can be served with a variety of sides, such as rice, beans, and tortillas. It can also be used as a topping for tacos, burritos, and salads. Enjoy!