How to Cook Curly Fries in an Air Fryer
What You Will Need
To make delicious and crispy curly fries in an air fryer, you will need the following:
- 1 bag frozen curly fries
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Air Fryer
Making crispy and delicious curly fries in an air fryer is easy and straightforward. Here’s how you do it:
- Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Put the frozen curly fries in the air fryer basket and spread them out in an even layer.
- Drizzle the oil over the fries and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook for about 15 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through to ensure the fries are evenly cooked.
- Once the fries are golden brown and crispy, remove them from the air fryer and enjoy!
Tips & Tricks
Here are a few tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your air fryer:
- Be sure to shake the basket halfway through cooking to ensure even cooking.
- You can add any seasoning you like to the fries for extra flavor.
- For extra crispy fries, preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes before adding the fries.
- For best results, use a wire basket air fryer as opposed to a basket-less model.
Cooking delicious and crispy curly fries in an air fryer is easy and straightforward. All you need is a bag of frozen fries, some oil, salt and pepper, and an air fryer. Just follow the steps outlined above and you’ll have delicious curly fries that are sure to please!