How to Cook Fried Potatoes in an Air Fryer
Fried potatoes are a favorite side dish for many people, but traditional frying can be messy and unhealthy. Air fryers offer a great alternative to deep frying, as they require less oil and can still produce delicious and crispy results. If you’re looking for a healthier way to cook fried potatoes, an air fryer is the perfect choice.
To make fried potatoes in an air fryer, you will need the following ingredients:
- 2 large potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
1. Preheat your air fryer to 350°F.
2. Add the potatoes to a bowl, and drizzle with the olive oil. Sprinkle with the salt, pepper, garlic powder, and paprika, and stir to coat the potatoes evenly.
3. Place the potatoes in the air fryer basket, and cook for 20 minutes, stirring halfway through.
4. When the potatoes are golden and crispy, remove them from the air fryer and serve.
Fried potatoes are delicious as a side dish for steak, grilled chicken, or fish. They’re also great served with burgers, hot dogs, or sandwiches. For a comforting meal, you can top the potatoes with cheese, bacon bits, or sour cream.
Fried potatoes cooked in an air fryer are a healthier and easier alternative to traditional deep-fried potatoes. With minimal effort and few ingredients, you can have delicious and crispy potatoes in just 20 minutes. So next time you’re in the mood for fried potatoes, give an air fryer a try!