How to Cook Frozen Waffle Fries in an Air Fryer
What You’ll Need
To make delicious, crispy waffle fries in your air fryer, you’ll need a few items:
- Air fryer
- Frozen waffle fries
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Salt (optional)
Making waffle fries in your air fryer is a simple process. Here’s what you need to do:
- Preheat the air fryer to 400°F.
- Spray the air fryer basket with a light coating of non-stick cooking spray.
- Place the frozen waffle fries in the basket in an even layer. Make sure not to overcrowd the basket.
- Cook the fries in the air fryer for 10 minutes.
- Open the air fryer basket, stir the fries, and spray with a light coating of non-stick cooking spray.
- Cook the fries in the air fryer for an additional 8 minutes.
- Remove the waffle fries from the air fryer basket.
- Season with salt, if desired.
Tips for Perfect Waffle Fries
Making perfect waffle fries in your air fryer requires a few simple steps:
- Don’t overcrowd the air fryer basket. This will prevent the fries from getting crispy.
- Stir the fries halfway through cooking, and spray with a light coating of non-stick cooking spray.
- Cook the fries until they are golden brown and crispy.
- Be careful not to overcook the fries, or they will become soggy.
Now that you know how to make delicious waffle fries in your air fryer, you can impress your friends and family with this tasty snack! Enjoy!