How to Cook Pot Pie in an Air Fryer
Why Use an Air Fryer?
If you love the crispy texture and flavor of a freshly cooked pot pie, but don’t want to turn on the oven, an air fryer is the perfect solution. An air fryer uses little to no oil to cook food, and in the case of a pot pie, this means that you can enjoy your meal without worrying about the added fat and calories. Plus, air fryers are quick and easy to use, so you can have your pot pie in no time!
What You’ll Need
To make a pot pie in your air fryer, you’ll need the following items:
- 1 frozen pot pie
- Air fryer
- Non-stick cooking spray
Now that you have all the ingredients, it’s time to get cooking! Here’s what you need to do:
- Spray the air fryer basket with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place the frozen pot pie in the air fryer basket and close the lid.
- Set the air fryer to 375°F and cook for 15 minutes.
- Open the lid and check to make sure the pot pie is cooked through. If not, cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Once the pot pie is cooked, remove from the air fryer and enjoy!
Tips and Tricks
To make sure your pot pie comes out perfectly cooked, here are a few tips and tricks:
- Be sure to preheat your air fryer before adding the pot pie. This will help the pot pie cook evenly.
- If your pot pie is not cooked through after the initial 15 minutes, you can cover the top with aluminum foil to help prevent it from burning.
- If you want to add extra flavor to your pot pie, you can sprinkle the top with herbs, spices, or even shredded cheese.
Cooking pot pie in an air fryer is a great way to enjoy your favorite meal without the added fat and calories. Plus, it’s quick and easy to do! Just follow the instructions above, and you’ll have a delicious pot pie in no time. Bon appétit!