Cook Delicious Potato Wedges in the Air Fryer
Air fryers are a great way to make a healthier version of your favorite fried foods. Potatoes wedges are no exception. Whether you are looking for a snack or a side dish, you can make some really delicious potato wedges in your air fryer. Read on to learn how to cook potato wedges in an air fryer.
The ingredients you need to make delicious potato wedges are:
- 3-4 large potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Herbs and spices of your choice
To make the perfect potato wedges, follow these steps:
- Wash and dry the potatoes. Cut the potatoes into wedges. You can leave the skin on for extra flavor, or peel the potatoes if desired.
- Put the potato wedges in a bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Toss to evenly coat the wedges.
- Sprinkle the potato wedges with salt, pepper, and any herbs or spices of your choice.
- Put the potato wedges in the air fryer basket. Cook at 400°F for 15 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through.
- When the potato wedges are golden brown, remove them from the air fryer and serve.
Tips and Tricks
Here are a few tips and tricks to keep in mind when cooking potato wedges in the air fryer:
- Make sure to evenly coat the potato wedges with oil for the best results.
- You can adjust the cooking time depending on how crispy you want the wedges to be.
- You can add other vegetables to the air fryer basket and cook them at the same time as the potato wedges.
Air fryers are a great way to make healthy and delicious potato wedges. With just a few simple ingredients and a few minutes in the air fryer, you can have a tasty side dish or snack. So the next time you are looking for a healthier alternative to fried potatoes, give air fryer potato wedges a try.