How to Cook Spring Rolls in an Air Fryer
Benefits of Cooking Spring Rolls in an Air Fryer
Cooking spring rolls in an air fryer is becoming a popular way to prepare quick and delicious meals. Air fryers are an efficient way to produce tasty meals with less oil. They are also a great way to ensure that your spring rolls are cooked evenly without burning them. The air fryer is a convenient way to cook your favorite snacks without having to stand over the stove or deal with hot oil. Here are some of the benefits of using an air fryer to cook your spring rolls:
- Less oil is used, resulting in a healthier meal.
- Cooking time is greatly reduced.
- The spring rolls are cooked evenly.
- No unpleasant smells from hot oil.
- Easy to clean.
To make your air fryer spring rolls, you will need the following ingredients:
- Spring roll wrappers
- Shredded cabbage
- Bean sprouts
- Soy sauce
- Sesame oil
- Salt and pepper
Now that you have all the ingredients, let’s start cooking!
- Prepare the filling. Shred the cabbage, carrots, and bean sprouts. Mince the garlic and mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Mix the soy sauce, sesame oil, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Lay out the spring roll wrappers and spoon the filling in the center of each wrapper.
- Fold the sides of the wrapper over the filling and roll them up.
- Spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray.
- Place the spring rolls in the air fryer basket and spray them with cooking spray.
- Set the air fryer to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and cook for 8 minutes.
- Flip the spring rolls over and cook for another 8 minutes.
- Enjoy your delicious air fryer spring rolls!
Tips for Making Air Fryer Spring Rolls
- Be sure to spray the spring rolls with cooking spray to ensure they don’t stick to the air fryer basket.
- If you want your spring rolls to be crunchier, cook them for an extra few minutes.
- If the spring rolls are getting too dark, reduce the cooking time.
- You can add any other ingredients to the filling, such as mushrooms, onions, or peppers.
Cooking spring rolls in an air fryer is a great way to make a healthy and delicious meal in minutes. The air fryer cooks the spring rolls evenly and quickly, resulting in a tasty snack. With a few simple ingredients and the step-by-step instructions provided, you can make your own air fryer spring rolls in no time. So what are you waiting for? Get cooking!