Cooking Thin Steak in an Air Fryer
What is an Air Fryer?
An air fryer is a kitchen appliance designed to cook foods in a healthier way. It uses hot air to rapidly cook food, such as French fries, chicken wings, and other meats. An air fryer is essentially a countertop convection oven, and it’s an ideal way to cook thin steak quickly and evenly.
How to Cook Thin Steak in an Air Fryer
When preparing thin steak in an air fryer, you’ll want to season it first. Add a bit of salt, pepper, garlic powder, and other seasonings of your choice to give the steak more flavor.
Next, preheat your air fryer to 400°F. Once it’s preheated, place your steak in the air fryer basket. Make sure not to overcrowd the air fryer or your steak won’t cook evenly.
Cook the steak for 8-10 minutes, depending on how thick it is. You’ll know the steak is done when it reaches an internal temperature of 145°F. Use a meat thermometer to check the temperature.
Once the steak is done, remove it from the air fryer and let it rest for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
Tips for Cooking Thin Steak in an Air Fryer
When cooking thin steak in an air fryer, there are a few tips to keep in mind to get the best results.
- For extra flavor, marinate the steak in herbs and spices before air frying.
- Make sure to preheat the air fryer before adding the steak.
- Cook the steak in batches so that it cooks evenly.
- Check the internal temperature of the steak with a meat thermometer to ensure it’s done.
- Let the steak rest for a few minutes before slicing and serving.
By following these tips, you can easily cook thin steak in an air fryer. You’ll be able to enjoy delicious steak that’s cooked to perfection in no time!