How to Cook Waffle Fries in an Air Fryer
To make waffle fries in an air fryer, you will need the following ingredients:
- 1 pound frozen waffle fries
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Follow these instructions to make waffle fries in an air fryer:
- Preheat the air fryer to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the frozen waffle fries in the air fryer basket.
- Spray the fries with olive oil.
- Cook the fries for 15 minutes.
- Flip the fries halfway through the cooking time.
- When the fries are done, season them with salt and pepper.
- Serve the waffle fries warm.
Tips for Making the Best Waffle Fries
Here are some tips for making the best waffle fries in an air fryer:
- Make sure the waffle fries are completely thawed before cooking.
- Shake the basket of fries every few minutes during the cooking time to ensure they cook evenly.
- If you want your fries to be extra crispy, spray them with a little extra oil.
- Experiment with different seasonings to give your fries more flavor.
Making waffle fries in an air fryer is a quick and easy way to enjoy the snack. With a few simple ingredients and a few minutes of cooking time, you can have a delicious snack that is both healthy and delicious. Give it a try and you may never go back to conventional fried waffle fries again!