How to Grill Corn on the Cob Indoors
Grilling Your Corn on the Cob Without an Outdoor Grill
Grilling corn on the cob indoors is actually super easy and can be done in no time! All you need to do is get your ingredients together and you’ll be ready to go. Here’s what you’ll need:
- Corn on the cob (as many as you’d like)
- Butter, margarine, or oil (your preference)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Aluminum foil
Step-by-Step Instructions for Grilling Corn on the Cob Indoors
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. If you’re using a toaster oven, preheat it to 375 degrees as well.
2. Peel the husks back from the corn cobs, but don’t remove them – they’ll act as wrappers. Brush the corn with butter, margarine, or oil, then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. Wrap each ear of corn in aluminum foil. Place the foil-wrapped ears of corn on a baking sheet and cook in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until the corn is tender.
4. Remove the corn from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes before unwrapping and eating. Enjoy!
Tips for Perfectly Grilled Corn on the Cob Indoors
If you want your corn to be extra flavorful, consider adding some herbs and spices to the butter, margarine, or oil before brushing it onto the corn. You can also consider sprinkling some Parmesan cheese on top of the corn after brushing it with the butter, margarine, or oil.
And if you want to add a bit of smokiness to the corn, consider adding a few drops of liquid smoke to the butter, margarine, or oil before brushing it onto the corn. This will give the corn a nice smoky flavor without having to use an outdoor grill.