How to Make Air Fryer Mozzarella Sticks
Ingredients for Air Fryer Mozzarella Sticks
Making air fryer mozzarella sticks is easy and requires only a few ingredients. You will need:
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup Italian-style bread crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 12-15 mozzarella cheese sticks
Instructions for Air Fryer Mozzarella Sticks
Making air fryer mozzarella sticks is simple and quick. Here is how you do it:
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a shallow bowl, mix together the flour, eggs, bread crumbs, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Working one at a time, dip the mozzarella sticks into the egg and flour mixture and then roll in the bread crumbs.
- Place the coated mozzarella sticks in the air fryer basket and spray lightly with cooking oil.
- Cook in the air fryer for 3-5 minutes or until the cheese sticks are golden brown and the cheese is melted.
- Serve with marinara sauce or other desired dipping sauce.
Tips for Making Air Fryer Mozzarella Sticks
Here are some tips for making the perfect air fryer mozzarella sticks:
- If you don’t have Italian-style bread crumbs, you can use plain bread crumbs and just add some Italian seasoning.
- If you want to add some extra flavor to your mozzarella sticks, you can add some grated Parmesan cheese to the bread crumb mixture.
- If you are using frozen mozzarella sticks, make sure to thaw them before dipping them in the egg and flour mixture.
- If you are using cheese sticks that are larger than the air fryer basket, you can cut them in half before coating them.
- Be sure to spray the cheese sticks with cooking oil before cooking to ensure they get nice and crispy.
Enjoy Your Air Fryer Mozzarella Sticks!
Making air fryer mozzarella sticks is a quick and easy way to enjoy a delicious snack in no time. Just follow the instructions above and you will have a delicious snack in minutes! Enjoy!