How to Make Delicious Biscuits in an Air Fryer
Making biscuits in an air fryer is fast and easy. You don’t need to preheat the oven or wait for the dough to rise. All you need is a few ingredients, an air fryer, and a little bit of know-how. This guide will show you how to make delicious biscuits in an air fryer with minimal effort.
You will need the following ingredients to make biscuits in an air fryer:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup milk
To make biscuits in an air fryer, follow these steps:
- Combine the flour, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl and mix together.
- Add the melted butter and mix until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Add the milk and mix until the dough forms a soft ball.
- Roll out the dough on a lightly floured surface to 1/2 inch thickness.
- Cut the biscuits with a biscuit cutter or a round cookie cutter.
- Place the biscuits in the air fryer and cook at 350°F for 10 minutes.
- Remove the biscuits from the air fryer and let cool before serving.
Tips and Tricks
Here are some tips and tricks to help you make the perfect biscuits in an air fryer:
- Be sure to not overwork the dough. You want to mix just until the dough comes together.
- For extra flavor, add 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder or onion powder to the flour mixture.
- For a sweeter biscuit, add 1 tablespoon of sugar to the flour mixture.
- For a crispier biscuit, increase the cooking time to 12 minutes.
Making biscuits in an air fryer is a fast and easy way to get delicious biscuits on the table. With just a few ingredients and a little bit of know-how, you can have homemade biscuits in no time. Now that you know how to make biscuits in an air fryer, you can enjoy them anytime.