How to Make Buffalo Cauliflower in an Air Fryer
Ingredients You Will Need
To make buffalo cauliflower in an air fryer, you will need cauliflower florets, all-purpose flour, milk, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, and buffalo sauce. You will also need cooking oil spray, salt, and pepper.
1. Start by preheating your air fryer to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. While your air fryer is preheating, prepare the cauliflower by cutting it into florets.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the all-purpose flour, milk, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt, and pepper until everything is well blended.
3. Dip the cauliflower florets into the mixture, one at a time, until they are completely coated. Place the florets on a plate or in a bowl.
4. Spray the basket of your air fryer with cooking oil spray. Place the coated cauliflower florets in the air fryer basket, making sure not to overcrowd. Cook for 15 minutes, flipping the florets halfway through.
5. When the cauliflower is done cooking, remove it from the air fryer and place it in a bowl. Pour the buffalo sauce over the cauliflower and mix everything together until the florets are evenly coated. Serve and enjoy!
Tips and Tricks
To make your buffalo cauliflower even crispier, spray the florets with cooking oil spray after they are coated in the flour mixture and before they are placed in the air fryer. This will ensure that the florets get nice and crispy when they are cooked.
If you want a spicier version of this dish, you can increase the amount of buffalo sauce that you use. You can also add a pinch of cayenne pepper to the flour mixture for extra heat.