Cold Brew Coffee at Home with Instant Coffee
If you’re looking for an easy way to make cold brew coffee at home, you’ve come to the right place. Cold brew coffee is a delicious and refreshing way to enjoy your favorite coffee, and with a few simple ingredients, you can make it right at home with instant coffee. This article will show you how to make cold brew coffee with instant coffee in just a few easy steps. Keep reading to learn more.
What You’ll Need
The good news is that you don’t need much to make cold brew coffee with instant coffee. All you need is:
- 1 cup of instant coffee
- 4 cups of cold water
- A mason jar or other container with a lid
Making cold brew coffee with instant coffee is easy. Here’s how to do it:
- Combine the instant coffee and cold water in a mason jar or other container.
- Put the lid on the container and shake it vigorously for a few minutes.
- Place the jar in the refrigerator and let it sit for 12-24 hours.
- After the desired amount of time, remove the jar from the refrigerator and strain the mixture through a fine-mesh strainer.
- Pour the cold brew into a glass and enjoy!
Making cold brew coffee with instant coffee is easy and fun! With just a few simple ingredients, you can make your own cold brew coffee at home in just a few simple steps. Now that you know how to make cold brew with instant coffee, give it a try and enjoy the delicious flavor of cold brew coffee!