How To Make Delicious Cold Brew Mocha Coffee
What Is Cold Brew Coffee?
Cold brew coffee is a type of coffee that is brewed without using heat. The process of making cold brew is simple – all you need to do is soak coffee beans in cold or room temperature water for a period of time. This results in a coffee concentrate that can be used to make a variety of coffee drinks, including iced coffee, cold brew mocha coffee, and more. Cold brew coffee has become increasingly popular in recent years, with many coffee shops offering cold brew drinks.
What Do You Need To Make Cold Brew Mocha Coffee?
To make a delicious cold brew mocha coffee, you’ll need the following:
- 1 cup of coarsely ground coffee
- 4 cups of cold or room temperature filtered water
- 1 cup of milk (dairy or non-dairy)
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder
- Sugar or sweetener, to taste
Instructions To Make Cold Brew Mocha Coffee
Making cold brew mocha coffee is incredibly easy – all you need to do is follow the steps below.
- Combine the coarsely ground coffee and cold or room temperature filtered water in a large jar or pitcher. Stir the mixture to ensure that all the grounds are saturated.
- Cover the jar or pitcher and let the mixture steep for 12-24 hours at room temperature.
- After the mixture has steeped, strain the coffee concentrate through a fine-mesh strainer or a cheesecloth.
- In a blender, combine the strained coffee concentrate, milk, cocoa powder, and sugar or sweetener. Blend the mixture until it is frothy.
- Pour the cold brew mocha coffee into glasses filled with ice and enjoy!
Making cold brew mocha coffee at home is incredibly easy, and it’s a great way to enjoy a refreshing and delicious coffee drink without having to leave the house. Try making a batch of cold brew mocha coffee for yourself today!