How to Make Delicious Crab Rangoons in an Air Fryer
Craving some delicious, crispy Crab Rangoons? An air fryer can help you to make this favorite Chinese appetizer in a healthier and quicker way. With some simple ingredients and a few steps, you can have a delicious snack in no time.
To make Crab Rangoons, you will need:
- 1 pack of wonton wrappers
- 1/2 cup of imitation crab meat
- 1/4 cup of cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- Some oil for brushing
Here are the steps to make your Crab Rangoons in an air fryer:
- Mix together the imitation crab, cream cheese, garlic powder, and onion powder in a bowl.
- Take a wonton wrapper and put a teaspoon of the mixture in the center.
- Brush the edges of the wrapper with water and press the edges together to form a triangle.
- Brush the top of the triangle with some oil.
- Repeat steps 2-4 until all of the mixture is used.
- Preheat the air fryer to 375 degrees.
- Put the Crab Rangoons in the air fryer basket (in batches, if necessary) and cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove the Crab Rangoons from the air fryer and serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
Making Crab Rangoons in an air fryer is an easy and healthy way to enjoy this delicious snack. With just a few ingredients and simple instructions, you can have fresh, crispy Crab Rangoons ready in no time. Enjoy!