How to Make Crispy Pork Chops in an Air Fryer
To make delicious and crispy pork chops in your air fryer, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- 4 pork chops
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
Making crispy pork chops in your air fryer is simple and easy. Here’s how to do it:
- Preheat your air fryer to 400ºF.
- In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, oregano, salt, and pepper. Mix together until combined.
- Rub the pork chops with the seasoning mix, making sure to cover the entire surface of the pork chops.
- Place the pork chops in the air fryer basket. Make sure the pork chops are not touching each other.
- Cook the pork chops for 15 minutes. Flip the pork chops halfway through cooking.
- When the pork chops are cooked through, remove from the air fryer and serve.
These delicious and crispy pork chops are great served with mashed potatoes, roasted vegetables, a side salad, or your favorite sides. Enjoy!