How to Make Delicious Garlic Fries in an Air Fryer
Ingredients You Will Need
To make garlic fries in an air fryer, you will need the following ingredients:
- 2 pounds of frozen French fries
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon of dried basil
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ¼ teaspoon of pepper
Once you have gathered all of your ingredients, you can begin making your garlic fries:
- Preheat your air fryer to 400°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the frozen fries, olive oil, garlic, oregano, basil, salt, and pepper.
- Toss everything together until the fries are evenly coated.
- Transfer the fries to the air fryer basket.
- Cook the fries for 15 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through.
- Once the fries are golden brown and crispy, remove them from the air fryer and serve.
Tips for Getting Perfectly Crispy Fries
If you’re having trouble getting your garlic fries to come out perfectly crispy, there are a few things you can do to ensure success:
- Make sure your fries are completely thawed before cooking.
- Use a high-quality olive oil for maximum flavor.
- If your fries are not crispy enough, cook them for an additional 2-3 minutes.
Garlic fries are a great side dish for just about any meal. They are especially delicious when served with burgers, steak, chicken, or fish. You can also serve them as an appetizer with a dipping sauce of your choice.