How to Make Perfectly Crispy Hash Browns in an Air Fryer
Hash browns are one of the most popular breakfast dishes around the world. But if you want to make them perfectly crispy and golden brown, an air fryer is the way to go. Using an air fryer is fast and easy, and the results are delicious. In this article, we’ll show you how to make hash browns in an air fryer in just a few steps. Let’s get started!
Ingredients and Equipment
You’ll need just a few simple ingredients and equipment to make hash browns in an air fryer:
- 1 large potato
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Air fryer
Here’s how to make hash browns in an air fryer:
- Peel and grate the potato, then place it in a bowl.
- Add the olive oil, salt, and pepper and mix everything together.
- Put the mixture into the air fryer basket and spread it out evenly.
- Cook at 400°F for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Once the hash browns are crispy and golden brown, remove them from the air fryer and serve.
That’s it! Making hash browns in an air fryer is fast and easy, and the results are delicious. Give it a try and enjoy!