How to Make Plantains in an Air Fryer
To make plantains in an air fryer, you will need the following ingredients:
- Ripe plantains
- Olive oil or canola oil
- Salt to taste
Follow these steps to make plantains in an air fryer:
- Peel the plantains and cut them into thin slices.
- Place the slices in a bowl and drizzle with olive oil or canola oil.
- Sprinkle salt to taste.
- Toss the slices to coat them with oil and salt.
- Place the slices in the air fryer basket and set the temperature to 400°F.
- Cook for 8 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through.
- Remove the plantains from the air fryer and serve.
Tips and Tricks
Here are a few tips and tricks for making plantains in an air fryer:
- For best results, use ripe plantains.
- Be sure to not overcrowd the air fryer basket.
- You can also add a pinch of cinnamon or nutmeg for added flavor.
- To make plantains chips, slice the plantains as thin as possible.
Making plantains in an air fryer is a quick and easy way to enjoy this tasty snack. With just a few simple ingredients and a few minutes of cooking time, you can enjoy crispy, flavorful plantains anytime. So go ahead and give it a try!