How to Make Delicious Red Potatoes in an Air Fryer
What Is an Air Fryer?
An air fryer is a kitchen appliance that cooks food quickly, often in under 10 minutes, by circulating hot air around it. Air fryers are the perfect way to make your favorite fried foods, like red potatoes, without the added fat and calories from deep frying in oil.
Ingredients for Air Fryer Red Potatoes
To make red potatoes in an air fryer you will need the following ingredients:
- 2 pounds of red potatoes, washed and cut into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of pepper
Instructions for Air Fryer Red Potatoes
To make delicious air fryer red potatoes, follow these instructions:
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, olive oil, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper. Toss until the potatoes are evenly coated.
- Place the potatoes in the preheated air fryer and cook for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, shake the basket to evenly distribute the potatoes and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove the potatoes from the air fryer and serve hot.
Tips for the Perfect Air Fryer Red Potatoes
For the perfect air fryer red potatoes, here are a few tips:
- Make sure the potatoes are cut into even slices so that they cook evenly.
- Toss the potatoes in olive oil for the best flavor and crispiness.
- Be sure to shake the basket halfway through cooking to ensure the potatoes are evenly cooked.
Enjoy Your Air Fryer Red Potatoes!
Now that you know how to make delicious air fryer red potatoes, you can enjoy this easy and healthy snack or side dish anytime. Enjoy!