How to Make Stuffed Peppers in an Air Fryer
Why Make Stuffed Peppers in an Air Fryer?
Air fryers are great for making healthy meals without having to deep-fry foods. They use hot air to quickly cook food and give it a crunchy texture. Stuffed peppers are a great meal that can be made in an air fryer. Not only are they delicious, but they’re also healthy and easy to make.
You will need the following ingredients to make stuffed peppers in an air fryer:
- 4 bell peppers
- 1 cup cooked, ground beef
- 1/2 cup cooked, white rice
- 1/2 cup of your favorite tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
Follow these instructions to make stuffed peppers in an air fryer:
- Cut the bell peppers in half and remove the seeds and membrane.
- Mix the cooked beef, cooked rice, tomato sauce, oregano, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Fill each pepper half with the beef and rice mixture.
- Top each pepper half with shredded cheese.
- Place the peppers in the air fryer and cook at 350°F for 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Tips for Making Stuffed Peppers in an Air Fryer
Here are a few tips for making the perfect stuffed peppers in an air fryer:
- Choose bell peppers that are firm and not too ripe.
- Make sure the beef is fully cooked before filling the peppers.
- Use your favorite type of cheese for topping the peppers.
- Add some diced onion to the beef and rice mixture for extra flavor.
- Adjust the cooking time if needed.
Making stuffed peppers in an air fryer is a great way to enjoy a delicious and healthy meal. With just a few simple ingredients and a few minutes of prep time, you can have a delicious meal that’s ready in no time. So why not give it a try?